Saturday 1 February 2014

MY CURRENT SKINCARE PRODUCTS/ROUTINE!



It goes without saying that beautiful healthy skin stems from the inside out, therefore eating a well balanced diet with lots of fruit & vegetables and drinking bucket loads of H2O is key to a glowing complexion!
However due to circumstantial factors beyond our control such as hormones, weather, stress etc we can always benefit from a helping hand-Hoorah for skincare products!!!

Below are some products from my current skincare routine (I tend chop & change brands regulary as I love trialing different products)
*Bare in mind some of these may not be suitable for all skin types- 
(I generally have normal/sensitive skin.)

BIODERMA CREALINE H20:
 

Wearing Makeup almost everyday as part of my job, a good MakeUp Remover is a key element to my skincare routine. 
Bioderma is by far the best one I have come across to date and is suitable for All skin types! It has the consistency of water, is fragrance-free and is very gentle on the skin & eyes. 
Just apply to a cotton pad and your Makeup wipes away like a dream! This is a permanent fixture in my skin care collection and I will repurchase forever more amen.
It is very cost effective considering a 250ml (approx €20) should last around 3months with everyday use.


ROC SKINCARE (CHRISTMAS SET): Cleanser, Toner, Scrub & Moisturiser

I am really enjoying everything from this set so far and use them in the morning and at night. (I only use the scrub twice a week)
They are all really gentle on the skin and do their job effectively. They are suitable for All skin types and as they are drugstore products are all reasoably priced.
*I have to say I find the HYDRA+ Nourishing cream a little too rich for my skin (more suited to a dry skin type) I would probably replace this with the HYDRA+ fluid next time which is quite light weight and more suited to a normal skin type.


SIMPLE FACE WIPES:

Feeling Lazy?! Definately not recommended for daily use but we all need that quick fix now and again, whether it be after a long day at work or returning home from a night out (slightly intoxicated)-
These Simple face wipes are my go-to quick fix! Enriched with vitamins they are kind to the skin and effectively remove Makeup whilst leaving the skin feeling hydrated. €4.99


EYE CREAM: 

Having pretty sensitive eyes I find this eye balm very soothing and cooling on the skin.
It contains multi-vitamins and is great for relieving tired eyes. 
I do suffer from quite dark under eye circles *panda eyes :( * and I find this doesnt eliminate the problem completely but it does reduce it somewhat-After only a few days of use my under eye skin was definately brighter and more hydrated. A great base for concealer and a good bargain product at only €4.99.


MONTAGNE JENNESSE SAUNA MASQUES:


These creamy clay drugstore face masks are a steal at only €1.99!
They are an absolute treat for the skin- Apply to a cleansed wet face then sit back & enjoy its self-heating and aromatic properties.
They come in a luxurious selection of Hot Chocolate, Fudge, Red Hot Earth & Dragon Fruit. (Mmmm) 
Skin feels thoroughly cleansed and nourished afterwards.
Enjoy 1-2 times a week for 15mins, remove with a warm face cloth, then tone & moisturise as normal.
Caution: Although they sound delicious, I advise you to refrain from licking them off your face! Hehe :)


CARMEX LIP BALM: 


Being a Lipstick fanatic and wearing it almost everyday, my lips tend to get very dry. CARMEX is a lifesaver! It soothes, hydrates and protects. It promptly restores chapped/cracked lips to their former kissable glory and contains a promising SPF 15. 
I personally find it works much better than Vaseline or any other lip balms I've tried and is just a small investment of €3.99

What are some of your current skincare products? 

Leah x















No comments:

Post a Comment