Thursday 3 April 2014

Bridal Party MakeUp!

I thought I would share a Bridal Party which I had the pleasure of working on recently.
The lovely Grainne was a very easy canvas and she opted to go for a vintage MakeUp look on her special day to compliment her beautiful features.
I created a flawless base with subtle contouring, a soft ivory & brown 'cut-crease' eye with false lashes. The finishing touch was a classic matte red lip to match her fabulous ruby red shoes.

     The Trial



       The Trial Photoshoot            

   


   The lovely Bridal Party (Not forgetting the Groomsmen
*(Contrasting with the beautiful Bride, I created a flawless base with slightly heavier contouring, a smokey eye (with false lashes) and finished with a vibrant pink lip for her 3 lovely bridesmaids.)



   The Beautiful Bride


The happy Newly-Weds!
               

*Photography is by Pamela Bloe.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with this Bridal party, they were a lovely bunch of ladies!

All the very best for your future together Grainne & Dave xxx 

Leah x 



No comments:

Post a Comment